Help w/ split reservation

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
We are taking advantage of a discount code that begins on 4/11. We also have a one night reservation for 4/10. What are our chances of staying in the same room and should I have it noted anywhere on the reservation???

This is the first time we are spliting a reservation, but due to the big savings we are glad to deal with a little extra paperwork.

You can phone WDW and ask for the 2 res. to be linked. Then at check in also request to keep the same room.

I agree with Sue M. It also depends on where you are staying, but you should be able to contact Disney ahead of time and ask for it to happen.

Just remind them when you check in. We had a 3 night stay at CBR and had to have two seperate reservations because of the AP discount dates. I reminded them at check in and they said it was no problem! (It was just a pain to go back to the Custom House the next day to check-in again! But that's only becaue the building is so out of the way. Shouldn't be a problem for you at Poly.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter