Help, Vist from Tinkerbell first night goodie bag?

These are such wonderful ideas. My sister and I never thought about this and we think it would be a wonderful tradition to start for my neice, as we're both avid disney goers and this is her first (of many to come) trips to disney. Does anyone have ideas for 1.5 year olds?

I so want to do this for my kids. My daughter is 5 and would absolutely love this. Any ideas for my 10 year old son though?

These are such wonderful ideas. My sister and I never thought about this and we think it would be a wonderful tradition to start for my neice, as we're both avid disney goers and this is her first (of many to come) trips to disney. Does anyone have ideas for 1.5 year olds?

See my list above. My younger DD was 1.5 at our last visit. I tried to theme the gifts based on our days - so the day after we went to Crystal Palace, she got a tiny stuffed Pooh Bear.

stickers
mini stuffed Pooh
mini stuffed Minnie
Little People-like Pooh characters

I just went to the $tree. It's hit or miss there.
They never have any pins :(
but I did get a bunch of other things:
I got a Mickey Mouse bag
stickers
Window Clings
4 face clothes (2 princess & 2 Mickey mouse)
A lion King Nitelight they did have princess ones too
a bunch of glow sticks. I will pick up more but now that they nicer weather is coming they will probably go fast.
Princess Lip gloss
Princess ring candy

I also picked up some Disney fairy sunglasses at Walmart.
I would like to pick them up some sort of pj's and also a towel.

T shirts are on sale now at the Disney store online. They're $5, and if you spend $50 you can get 20% off. (COde: PLUTO) Spend $50 and you can also get $5 shipping through toniight I think. (Code: shipfor5)

I just bought a bunch for us-- they came to $3.80 a piece.

Where did you find the $5 shirts? I can't find them on the website :(

I found some disney stuff at our local Dollar Tree. I got some princess shaped chalk, tops (the spinning kind ;) ), light up yo-yo's, and some jig saw puzzles that all had disney princess on them. I also got some mickey jig saw puzzles there and some glow sticks/necklaces etc. They also had princess flash cards and disney coloring books.

I recently got a couple disney t-shirts for each DD when the disney store was running them at $4.99.

DD has also been bugging me about buying this cinderella thing from the disney store. It is sort of like a polly pocket. The figures are all minature size and I think it had a carriage and the prince as well as cinderella. And it had clothes and other items that snapped on and off. I have a 15% off coupon so I may sneak out and buy one before my coupon expires and save it for the trip.

DD just found some gym shoes she loved at payless that were princess and they lit up. She said she wanted to wear them when we visited Cinderella's castle so I bought them a size bigger since we aren't going until October. But she couldn't wait and started wearing them to school right away.

Oh I also got them each a light weight rain coat with Ariel on it from Target. It is more like poncho material but a trimmer fit with sleeves and a snap up front. I think the girls will be happier with those if it rains rather than an actual poncho.

I pick things up all year long when the Disney Store has big clearance sales. You know how a lot of the items they have are 2 for $20 or 3 for $12? Well, one year they increased the number of items by 1, but kept the price the same. For example I got 3 of their big, really soft plush characters for $20, and 4 of the snow globe tumblers for $12!!! I'm STILL working my way thru the stuff I got at that sale, and it was probably 2 years ago! Just keep your eyes and ears open for their big sales and keep a stock of items to draw from not only for WDW goodie bags, but for bdays, Xmas, Easter, etc.

Tink always leaves Disney Toothbrushes and Tinkerbell Toothpaste during our first day in the park. She also leaves Tinkerbell bubble bath.

Other than that she leaves whatever she might find on clearance. LOL

She always leaves pixie dust every where she walks and if you look close you can see her footprints in it. ;)

What a wonderful idea . . . my DD 4 loves tink! I'll have to start shopping!
Do any of you make a bag or is everything left out in the open?

"Tink" left ours on a low shelf in the room and sprinkled pixie dust around as well. She had left a little Tink doll (think Polly pocket) the first night and so she was left with the gifts each night. Even now, if DD has done something 'above and beyond,' the Tink doll will appear next to a special gift and some pixie dust...so she knows Tink is always watching!:tinker:

I so want to do this for my kids. My daughter is 5 and would absolutely love this. Any ideas for my 10 year old son though?

For my ds 7 I am doing a Pirates of The Caribbean theme basket. I got him a shirt, swim trunks, POTC books and stickers, crayons and POTC sunscreen. I found alot of stuff at the dollar store.
He doesn't really like any other Disney characters.

My ds 4 will be getting POTC stuff and Cars stuff, dd 10 will be getting all things Tink.

I also got some trading pins and a lanyard for each, so if your ds would like to trade pins that is a good gift :thumbsup2

I can't believe no one said a bag of pixie dust! I would mix 3 parts of glitter to 1 part of sand and put it in a pretty little bag for her. Not much, you don't want to make a mess, but I think it will just add to the magic!!!

I put the "pixie dust" around the gift, I use the sanding glitter from joann's. I also if you have a DD put in a little "vile" of pixie dust glitter for the hair!

I went to Michael's this week and they have a tube of glow bracelets for $1.00. I think there are 15 inside. The nice part is that the tube is hard so they won't get bent in packing in your luggage.

great idea . . . pixie dust! and i think a trip to michael's is in order . . . i hope I can find those bracelets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter