Help, Vist from Tinkerbell first night goodie bag?

My parents are coming with us in December for their first trip to WDW. I would love to make a sack of Tink goodies for them. Any ideas for the adults on the trip at Christmas?

I just wanted to jump in and say that I did visits from all different characters and also I did not do something every night, I did not want my kids to come to expect it, I wanted ot to truly be a surprise.

I did Minnie dresses when we got there(that I had already bought and planned for them to wear to Chef Mickey) I had downloaded the Minnie font and left a note saying to see them tonight at Chef mickeys. My DD9 still talks about how we would have never been able to get into Chef mickeys if Minnie hadn't made the arrangements! LOL! What's really funny is that I didn't realize she didin't know we were going to CM, I thought I told them we were doing it for dinner again out 1st night! Just a little more Disney magic.

I left Princess fruit snacks from Cinderella the night we had lunch at CRT with a note thanking them for coming to lunch today.

Just wanted to mention a few ideas, I had read so many of these threads and got inspiried. The main thing is, it doesn't have to be big but the personalized stuff really make it special. You just have to do a little work at home before you leave! The Walt font if fun too because they really have no idea that a "regauler" person could have that type of print!

Good luck and have fun!

I went to Michael's this week and they have a tube of glow bracelets for $1.00. I think there are 15 inside. QUOTE]

Looked at the Michaels' by my house . . . couldn't find any nor anyone that could help :confused3 . . . what section exactly . . . . i have another michaels i could look at

light up bracelets: They were in the 4th of July section. It was in the black wire type bins that they set up in the middle of the isle when you first walk into the store.

I also found: jump ropes (mcqueen and princess), bouncy balls (power ranger too!), yo yo's.

When I buy something I make sure they have the same item for both a boy and girl.

These can be found at Dollar Tree as well. The glow sticks for sure-tons of different styles. They also usually have lots of Disney stuff, little toys, stickers, stationary, etc.

I can't believe no one said a bag of pixie dust! I would mix 3 parts of glitter to 1 part of sand and put it in a pretty little bag for her. Not much, you don't want to make a mess, but I think it will just add to the magic!!!

I was thinking as I read this "wouldn't it be fun to sprinkle a litte pixie dust around the bag and near the door, to make the experience real." I had freinds who wouls make easter bunny foot prints around their kids baskets. A little messy but a lot of fun.:tink:

light up bracelets: They were in the 4th of July section. It was in the black wire type bins that they set up in the middle of the isle when you first walk into the store.

I didn't see them . . . I'll check again! Thanks so much!

I always do Pixie dust and when DS was 5 he sprinkled it on stuff and us to see if we could fly:cloud9: PRICLESS!

I do some candy too just one pack for them to stick in their own pocket for the day. I have been lucky to find these lil pop can Candy's that are carbonated each time we have gone a lil tradition has started. This time I found jelly beans in a small pop bottle tastes like 7 up.

Good luck and have fun!:goodvibes

We did this on our last trip (my list of ideas is towards the beginning of this post.) I am thinking of just picking up a few small things ahead of time for our next trip. THEN I will buy the small things that the girls oooh and ahhh over in the Disney gift shops while we are there to minimize overbuying at the parks. They will be so surprised when Tink brings that pen or necklace that they just saw the day before! "How did she know I wanted that!" pixiedust:

Tink left P.J.s on the kids beds on our first night, they found them when we returned from dinner.

My Dollar Tree finds this week:

Star wars: Splash Disk (they had one with storm trooper and one of the ships)
They also had star wars Flying disks - little frizbees.

Silly puddy - In various princess or cars containers - thought this would be a good thing to keep kids busy when in a nicer TS restaurant.

I found Volume 1-6 of the Princess books. Of course I bought all 6.
1- Cinderella
2- The Little Mermaid
3- Beauty and the Beast
4- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5- Sleeping Beauty
6- Aladdin

I looked on ebay and it looks like there are 6 more to the set: (They didn't have these at DollarTree
7- Cinderella - My Perfect Wedding
8- The Little Mermaid - Dreams Under the Sea
9- Beauty - Getting to Know You
10- Snow White - Two Hearts as One
11- Prince Aurora - A Moment to Remember
12- Jazmin - One True Love

On our last trip we booked a pirate adventure for our DS 4 and my husband made him a pirate treasure chest that we filled with POTC shorts and shirt, tattoos, a disposable camera, and a treasure map telling him how to get to the cruise. Here is a link to a picture of the treasure chest along with the mailbox he made for the letters we wrote him each night from different characters from the parks.

These are such great ideas! But I have a hard time finding things for my 8 year old DS. Maybe I'll start making weekly trips to the $ store. Our Disney store is closing so that won't work. I did get us all (me, DH, DS) new shirts when disney online did the sale with $5 tshirts. Maybe I can use that as a new outfit each day or something. :confused: :confused:

"Tink" left ours on a low shelf in the room and sprinkled pixie dust around as well. She had left a little Tink doll (think Polly pocket) the first night and so she was left with the gifts each night. Even now, if DD has done something 'above and beyond,' the Tink doll will appear next to a special gift and some pixie dust...so she knows Tink is always watching!:tinker:

I love this idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter