Help us Plan

tinkerbell615

DIS Veteran
Hello to all! I am new here and although I see so many posts about resorts and planning etc... I am still having a bit of a struggle with my planning.

My family and I are planning to visit Disney World July 29 - August 5, 2006. :banana: We are planning on staying at Pop Century. I have not made reservations yet because unfortunately I have to wait for just a little while long to make sure everything is going to work out for the trip.

We are wanting to do the Magic Your Way tickets with hopper for 6 nights and 7 days. The only thing that we might have for a discount is AAA.

What is the best/less expensive way of planning this trip. I have read that AAA packages can sometimes be a good deal. Is that the best way? Or should we just book room only and wait to see if Disney comes out with a really Great promotion?

Thanks

Hello and Welcome to the DIS!

I suggest you go over to mousesaver.com. They have loads of advice and suggestions on how to save money on your WDW vacation. Then come back here with any specific questions you may have. Another great site for WDW information is allearsnet.com.

I have yet to book a package. I always book everything seperately and buy as I find deals. Book the hotel with a rate. AAA can be good. I usualy start with that and change it if I can. Once I bought our passes at the Disney Store because the mall was having an awesome rewards thing going on....

goofeeee's reccommended sites are good sources for deals. That;s where I go.

I've used AAA for packages the last few times we've gone to WDW and as long as you don't pay off your trip too soon ( I usually wait until the last possible minute just in case), if a deal comes up, AAA can get you in on that deal price. Last time we waited to pay off and ended up getting 7 nights for the price of 4. Something usually comes up and AAA will take care of everything for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!