Help! Trying to make a quick decision on CG dinner time!

ahill004

DIS Veteran
I am trying to decide whether to book California Grill for me and my girls (3 and 5) early in the evening (5:45) when it is still fairly calm or late (7:50) and catch Hallowishes after dinner from restaurant (which the girls would LOVE). Someone tell me what they recc.? It will be our arrival day (mostly spent at DTD just shopping). My girls are used to eating later so it wouldn't be a big deal for them to wait until then to eat. And they are very well-behaved in nice restaurants having dinner often at a fairly strict country club. However, I initially planned to go to bed early that night so we could get an early start at MK the next day. I also don't want to bother adults having a romantic evening. What do you guys think?

I've heard that you can bring back your receipt from your 5:45 meal and get back up to the CG deck to watch Wishes. Perhaps you can opt for the earlier meal and decide what you want to do about the fireworks on that actual day when you know your mood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter