Help quick! Can someone else use my resort parking pass?

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
We're staying onsite with a car. We want to ride the buses.

We've got friends who will borrow our car today to go to another park. Will they be able to park free since we have our resort parking sheet in the window? (They'll have park tickets but not our room keys)

Need to know fast as we leave soon. Thanks!!!

If they're also staying at a Disney resort then they are entitled to free parking as well. The parking attendant won't check ID's or anything, so they should have no problem using your tag.

If they're not staying at a Disney resort then technically they should pay for parking.

If your car is still parked at your WDW resort, you really need to keep that pass in your car. Otherwise, they won't realize that your car is authorized to park there and it could be towed.

If your car is still parked at your WDW resort, you really need to keep that pass in your car. Otherwise, they won't realize that your car is authorized to park there and it could be towed.

True, my last couple of stays (OKW) I saw a security officer walking around the parking areas with a clip board checking passes.

The friends will have op's car.

OP said the friends will be borrowing her car for the day. I don't see why they can't park the car with the parking pass. They don't check for room keys, they just look at the pass and wave you through. I agree that if your car is staying in the lot at the resort you need to leave the pass in it but if friends are using the car I don't see why they can't use the pass. I don't know if there is some unwritten Disney rule about this but I can't think of one. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!