• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Question About Tickets!

cindermomma

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :sunny: Just hoping someone could tell me..if I buy a 10 day park hopper with the expiration, does it not start "expiring" until I get to disney and use it? I won't be able to go for 6 months to possibly a year and don't want the tickets to be no good when I get there! (non-expiring is not in the budget right now :rolleyes: ) Then, maybe once we were there and only use 5 days, I could upgrade to non-expring, right? Please let me know if I am thinking right! :confused3 Thanks fellow disney lovers! :wizard:

You are correct in your thinking. You can add the non-expiry option w/i 14 days of first using your pass and you MUST do it in person at WDW. You will be paying the amount for a 10 day non-expiry option, even if you've already used up 5 days and want to "save" the other 5 days.

You are correct. A MYW will expire 14 days after first use unless you purchase the no-expire option, which itself must be purchased within 14 days of first use. The clock does not start until the first time the ticket goes through any turnstile at WDW, whether a major or minor park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter