Help Please

kasseralla

Earning My Ears
I am planning a vacation to Disneyland for the first time and need some information on Downtown Disney.

I would like to go for dinner at Rainforest cafe the day I get there but won't be going until around 7pm. I then want to look around downtown disney for a bit afterwards but if we don't get done dinner until probably 830 ish I am not sure there will be enough time.

So basically my question is how late does downtown disney usually stay open? Are the shops open until the same time as Disneyland park all the time or does it close earlier when Disneyland park is open until midnight?

I will be going in August so the park will be open later, now I just need some vets of Disneyland to help me with this question.

Thanks
Kassandra

If you are planning on dining at the Rainforest Cafe, be sure you get reservations (call restaurant directly, not Disney Dining) before your trip. Downtown Disney stays open pretty late with the parks so you will have plenty of time to look around after 8:30.

Again, be sure to call for reservations before your trip or else you will be waiting quite a bit at high dinner time!

I am planning a vacation to Disneyland for the first time and need some information on Downtown Disney.

I would like to go for dinner at Rainforest cafe the day I get there but won't be going until around 7pm. I then want to look around downtown disney for a bit afterwards but if we don't get done dinner until probably 830 ish I am not sure there will be enough time.

So basically my question is how late does downtown disney usually stay open? Are the shops open until the same time as Disneyland park all the time or does it close earlier when Disneyland park is open until midnight?

I will be going in August so the park will be open later, now I just need some vets of Disneyland to help me with this question.

Thanks
Kassandra
Most of DTD is open pretty late in August. Until at least 10PM I believe. Some is still open at midnight - such as the World of Disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter