Help planning our arrival day

RayRing

Mouseketeer
The day of our arrival, I thought we would swim in the hotel pool for awhile, and then eat at Chef Mickey's at 6 pm. We have never eaten there before and I have already made the reservations for our upcoming stay.

I have two questions, to help me plan our stay.

1) Can you see the Magic Kingdom evening fireworks from in or around the Contemporary Hotel (without eating at the California Grill) and what time would the fireworks go off on 03/06/05?

2) We will probably get annual passes (for the first time ever) so will have a lot more flexibility. I am wondering if my 3.5 yr daughter and almost 5 yr son would rather go to the Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours in the later afternoon, and see the Magic Kingdom evening fireworks, instead of eating at Chef Mickey's.
We will have 5 full days for parks during our stay, and are planning to see the MK Fireworks a couple of days later.

As far as what time, you'll need to check closer to that date - probably 6pm - but that could change.

You can see the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesain...and it's not crowded either. Hop on the momrail and go to the Poly. Just walk out to the beach area.

Sometime (though not always) you can hear the fireworks music across the water and/or through Poly sound system.

the contemporary does have an observation deck that you can watch, and hear the fireworks. it is just under the monorail, my kids liked watching the monorail come into the building! chef mickey's is alot of fun, do try to do that while you are there, but my kids would pick mk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter