Help needed! Paying for a room using DVC points vs. getting a great promo code

This thread is really interesting to me. We are taking the plunge and renting a studio at BCV on October. So far, the renter has been quite helpful but I do feel a little fear about our leap of faith. I did call MS at DVC to confirm our ressie. We opted to stay over Friday and Saturday too, though they certainly cost much more. It's a relatively short trip and we didn't want to split a stay this time. I rationalized it this way: our AVERAGE cost per night over the LENGTH of our stay is $160 which is cheaper than a regular BC/YC room in October even with AP rates (and I have heard repeatedly that AP rates are difficult to get there in October because of the F&WF). DH wanted to experience Stormalong Bay while it was actually warm enough to swim and that our main reason for opting to go this route.

Gonna miss daily Mousekeeping for sure. My two little ones live for the towel animals! It's an experiment, we'll see how it goes for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter