• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help needed in finding a rental home :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
Well my goodness I have been looking at rental houses and with so many to choose from I really don't even know where to begin, who knew it would turn into a mess. :scared:

I'm looking for :

1. A pet friendly home that has 3 bedrooms and at least two baths.
2. Pool
3. Close to WDW
4. Safe neighborhood
5. MUST be very, very clean, doesn't have to be brand new but not an older home.

There will be 5 adults traveling no kids and a small poodle doggie that weights about 11 pounds he is housebroken and knows how to conduct himself in a home, he's not a barker, we do not crate him and won't pretend to.

These are my dates : April 18- May 2, 2009 .... 14 nights, of course like everyone else we would love getting into a place that's affordable. By the way my dates are pretty flexible, these are just dates we have choosen because of the weather.

If anyone has stayed anywhere they can pass my way or know of any place, I find word of mouth is better than anything. Thanks alot for all your help.

Well my goodness I have been looking at rental houses and with so many to choose from I really don't even know where to begin, who knew it would turn into a mess. :scared:

I'm looking for :

1. A pet friendly home that has 3 bedrooms and at least two baths.
2. Pool
3. Close to WDW
4. Safe neighborhood
5. MUST be very, very clean, doesn't have to be brand new but not an older home.

There will be 5 adults traveling no kids and a small poodle doggie that weights about 11 pounds he is housebroken and knows how to conduct himself in a home, he's not a barker, we do not crate him and won't pretend to.

These are my dates : April 18- May 2, 2009 .... 14 nights, of course like everyone else we would love getting into a place that's affordable. By the way my dates are pretty flexible, these are just dates we have choosen because of the weather.

If anyone has stayed anywhere they can pass my way or know of any place, I find word of mouth is better than anything. Thanks alot for all your help.

hi I will pm you

I would reccommend you go on www.vrbo.com and use the icons to determine the pet friendly correct size homes. This way, you can negotiate price with the owner directly.

Finding one that's pet friendly is the hard part, most are not. If you look at the top of the forum there's a sticky on pet friendly homes! The best thing you have going for you is that you're looking for 09, so you should still have tons of places to choose from, but I would find a place you like and book it as pet friendly places tend to go quickly.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter