Help Me Get There!

dmure

Mouseketeer
Our first day we plan to go to MGM after we arrive at 12.00 noon to spend part of a day. Then we need to be at Crystal Palace by 6.00 for a priority seating. What would be the quickest route from MGM to Magic Kingdom using Disney transportation and what time should we leave MGM?

There's a bus from MGM to the TTC. You can take that and then either take the ferry or the monorail to the MK. I'd allow an hour from the MGM bus stop.

An alternative would be to take the bus to the Contemporary Resort and then walk to the MK (walk is 10-15 minutes to MK entrance), or take the bus to the GF or Poly and jump on the resort monorail to the MK.

If it were me, I'd get on whatever bus (of the ones listed above) shows up at MGM first.

No matter which route you choose, allow about an hour. It may take less than that if you don't have to wait long for a bus or monorail.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter