Help me decide...

Where would you go

• Coral Reef

• Le Celliur

Results are only viewable after voting.

Momof2princess

<font color=red>I want it all.....yesterday<br><fo
I am not sure what would be better. Dinner at LeCelliur or Coral Reef? What would you do?

I am not sure what would be better. Dinner at LeCelliur or Coral Reef? What would you do?
I've enjoyed my meal at both restaurants, and each has something to recommend it.

The atomsphere at the Coral can't be beat, since the aquarium wall can easily be viewed from all tables. But the steaks at Le Cellier are outstanding. Depends, I guess, on which is more important to you and your party.

You really can't go wrong with either.

Enjoy.

We LOVE the CR because of the atmosphere and the food is awesome. We went there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed ourselves, we are going back there in June...Can't wait. Have never tried Le Celliur, but we will on our upcoming trip. If you decide to go with CR, you have to save room for desert and get the Chocolate Wave, it is by far the best desert in WDW IMHO. :love:

I enjoyed both places!!! The apps and entrees at Le Cellier are just a smidge better, but the dessert and atmosphere were better at Coral Reef. I wasn't scared away from all the bad reviews and tried CR and I'm so glad I did. It was the best meal of the trip. Le Cellier was very disappointing this time around, well the dessert part. But I'm still going back to both this year.

Definitely LeCellier. I ate at both and Coral Reef was only mediocre where LeCellier was the most amazing meal of my trip and possibly the best steak house I've ever gone to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter