Help me decide Storytellers Cafe or Goofy's Kitchen?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Which would you do for breakfast on a non-park day? To explain, I am a mahoosive Chip n Dale fan so, as far as I know, they appear at both venues... Which is the better breakfast? Nicer food? Quieter experience (I know, character meals are NEVER quite! ) Better interaction?

I'm interested in this too, except for dinner instead of breakfast. We will be at DLR/DCA in late September, and I want a place to go the night before our parks visit the next day that will put me in the "Disney Bubble."

I haven't been to Goofys since I myself was a kid. As an adult, Storytellers is calm, good pacing of character interaction and the food for breakfast/brunch is really good. I don't recommend Storytellers for dinner, I didn't enjoy the food; maybe I went on an off day because the food was bland.

Which would you do for breakfast on a non-park day? To explain, I am a mahoosive Chip n Dale fan so, as far as I know, they appear at both venues... Which is the better breakfast? Nicer food? Quieter experience (I know, character meals are NEVER quite! ) Better interaction?
Storytellers

Storytellers is a nicer experience. We did the brunch in August, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was… and the character interactions were great.

Goofy’s has been hit or miss for us… we’ve had great experiences and we’ve had meh experiences.

As an adult with complex tastes, Storytellers by a mile.

For people with less complex or kid-like palates, I would actually say Goofy’s might be better.

We have done both and Story tellers is the quieter of the two.

Our girl crushes on Chip and Dale and had the best interaction at story tellers. She did have quick interaction at Goofy's but storytellers was less rushed.

I've been to Storytellers and loved it. The food and character interaction were totally worth the price.

I realize you already have made up your mind so just solififying it with another vote for Storytellers esp for chip and dale - while both venues have great brunch food chip and dale just “fit” with the GCH better. Also remember to ask for the a la carte menu - there are items you can get that are in addition to the buffet. Enjoy!!!

I realize you already have made up your mind so just solififying it with another vote for Storytellers esp for chip and dale - while both venues have great brunch food chip and dale just “fit” with the GCH better. Also remember to ask for the a la carte menu - there are items you can get that are in addition to the buffet. Enjoy!!!

I think they stopped this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter