Help me decide on the hotel

mom4scrapbooking

Mouseketeer
So this is are very first trip to WDW. My oldest daughter wants to go to Poly since she can learn to hula dance. Is this true that they would teach her or is this un true? We are a family of 6 and have no idea where to start looking for our trip in 2008. Ages of children ranging from 13-3. I would like to stay below $300 a night or more. We have even thought of staying in a value and then switching a couple of nights to a delux. What is your experience with hotels for the kids ages. What would you recommend?

Sit down with the whole family in front of your computer and check out all the resorts on Allearsnet.com! As for your question about hula dancing lessons...I haven't a clue as to whether this is true or not...Dis'ers.....help answer this question, Please!!!!

We are also a family of 6. There are not many options for larger families. The FW cabins hold 6 (we are doing this for the 1st time in July). The value resorts only hold 4 people so you'd need 2 rooms. All Star Music does have family suites that hold 6. The moderates hold 4 except for Port Orleans Riverside that can hold 5. The deluxes only hold 4 or 5. The DVC resorts hold 8 in a 2 bedroom unit.

It is difficult when you are trying to fit larger families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter