Help me decide on a flight

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
I found a great deal on Direct Air out of Kzoo to Sanford ($139) in August, but didn't book soon enough. The tickets went up almost $100 :scared1:! I was planning on waiting to see if there would be another sale, but then I found tickets on Delta out of Lansing (way closer), for $237. The Direct Air tix are nonstop and better flight times, but I am leery about flying with them (small airline, only two flights a week), and not sure about car rental prices out of Sanford. Plus, unless there is another rate sale, the tix are the same price as Delta. Ugh, I'm so confused :confused3! My DH is sick of hearing me talk about it, so I knew the best place to turn. Help!

I found a great deal on Direct Air out of Kzoo to Sanford ($139) in August, but didn't book soon enough. The tickets went up almost $100 :scared1:! I was planning on waiting to see if there would be another sale, but then I found tickets on Delta out of Lansing (way closer), for $237. The Direct Air tix are nonstop and better flight times, but I am leery about flying with them (small airline, only two flights a week), and not sure about car rental prices out of Sanford. Plus, unless there is another rate sale, the tix are the same price as Delta. Ugh, I'm so confused :confused3! My DH is sick of hearing me talk about it, so I knew the best place to turn. Help!

I would book Delta, that's a good price. Even if the Direct Air price goes down, you will still have to pay for the rental car. Plus check for hidden fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter