Help Me Adding a 6th guest??????

disneymom71

You can design and create, and build the most wond
My son would like to invite his best friend to join us....

We already make reservations for 5 at POR ....Did someone have an idea how much will be the different?????

We need another room?????

If not we can change to All Sports with two rooms???

HELP ME!

We're a family of five and often have talked of bringing along a niece to give her a free trip and have an extra hand with our little ones...but the cost has always thrown us off...adding a 6th person would mean moving to a 2 room or to a villa. It usually doubles your expenses. You might check the rates at Old Key West Villas...we received a very good rate one year for a 2 BR and it worked out great....also renting DVC points might be an option...let us know how it works out for you!
Tara

What about the cabins at FW? I believe they can sleep 6 and that is a great resort for kids too.

You'll definitely need another room if you want to stay at POR. There's only room for 4-5 people - and the trundle bed option is really only good if you have a smaller child with you, because the bed is a bit on the small side. Plus, 6 people with one bathroom? :earseek:

You could probably get a good deal for two rooms at a value resort - the beds are the same size as the ones at the moderates (full, not queen) and you'll have two bathrooms, and room for 6 people on 4 beds, so that two people can have a whole bed to themselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest