Help Make It Special

StarPM

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting in Early October. My daughter will be turning 8 the day before we arrive. I'm looking for opinions on two ideas. Orginally we were going to wait till the day we leave when the limo pulls up in the driveway to tell her where we are going, but now I've got the idea of making a special birthday present(ears, autograph book and pens, photo album, epcot passport, etc)and give that to her on her birthday. Any other ideas? :cool:

The gift of ears,etc. sounds wonderful! Great idea!

If you are staying in a Disney resort, it might be a good idea to let them know about your daughter's birthday. While we were staying at the Poly, my son got a gift from them of a great WDW cap, a neat Disney picture frame, and a Mickey balloon. It was a terrific surprise and my son was tickled.

PS: Welcome to the DIS boards!

Dinah

I'd be sooo tempted to either "pretend I forgot" until the next day, or simply make your child crazy by telling him/her that there will be no present until the next day ... then when the limo pulls up, hand over the package with your goodies. I really like that list - do you mind if I borrow it? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter