Help! IN search of Disney fabrics!

JMurph

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am trying to find Disney fabric where is a good place to find fabric with Disney characters besides Joann fabrics?

Thanks

I've found some good fabric on Etsy. Amazon also occasionally has some. Also check Ebay for maybe more unique prints.

JUST wondering do you use cash er today Winn shops on etsy when you use them?

I’m not sure what your question is but if you’re asking how I make payments on Etsy, I usually use PayPal.

Pat Catans started selling fabric. They have a lot of different ones that Jo-Ann’s doesn’t have, I’ve found a lot of cute ones at Pat Catans!

Sorry my phone really messed up what I was typing. When you use etsy do you use a specific person/shop?
Oh okay! No, there aren't any specific shops. I just do a general search for Disney fabric. I go to JoAnns all the time so I'm pretty familiar with what prints they carry so I can tell when one is more unique.

Oh okay! No, there aren't any specific shops. I just do a general search for Disney fabric. I go to JoAnns all the time so I'm pretty familiar with what prints they carry so I can tell when one is more unique.
Thanks I have been to Joann’s too didn’t see anything I loved thanks for the suggestion

Ah I found the website I was trying to find yesterday! I know I remembered one where graphic designers can design their own prints to sell but I couldn't remember the name. It's called spoonflower and it's usually a little high in price but they have some really fun options. You need to be a little creative in your searches since "Disney" won't return anything but do a search for Mickey, Minnie, or princess and you'll see lots of Disney-inspired prints.

Seconding fabric.com and spoonflower! The latter can be pricey, but if what you're making doesn't require much fabric, it's not too bad a price to get something specific and creative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!