Help! Emergency trip to DL needed.

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
Seriously....i have this addiction to going to DL, i love the place, but im so broke most of the time lol. Right now i have a minimum wage job with not that many hours, and i cant exactly afford a year round pass as of now * though i have a 3 day trip to DL planned at the end of the year or end of summer, which ill buy 2 passes then *. But i need to go NOW lol, i get lots of days off from work weely, whats the best and cheapest way to get to DL and make the most of my day on a very cheap budget. :headache:
I live in san diego btw. 80 or so min away from DL.

Take your own food! Eat a big breakfast before you leave, and then pack a backpack with sandwiches, snacks, and drinks from home. Try to avoid buying any food at all at the park if you can. It's much cheaper to stop at a fast food place for something to eat on the way home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter