HELP! Do you remember this cartoon?

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
A friend and I were recalling cartoons of the (I would guess) 90's, and we both have the same memory of a giant brain. It came up in conversation because we were chatting about the WB cartoon Pinky and the Brain, but the thing we're talking about was an ACTUAL brain.

Do you have any idea what show this was on?

Our memories have so far collected the following details:

It was giant. And a brain.

And we think it may have been in a jar, and had "tentacle" things that were supposed to be whatever it is that comes out of a brain. But that's all we remember.

Any clues? It's driving us nuts.

:rolleyes1

SherryNC said:
Now you're going to drive me nuts as well. :teeth:

LoL :rotfl:

Well, that brings our count up to six, so far, since we're calling everyone we know. And the scary part is, everyone knows what we mean by "the giant brain in the cartoon", but no one can remember it!!

I tried looking in the Big Cartoon Database, but nothing came up :confused3 sorry :(

I believe who you're thinking of is Krang, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the cartoon series:

krang.JPG

There is Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

krang.jpg

There was also Mother Brain from the cartoon Captain N The Game Master

cn_tev_bio_mb.jpg

Bad picture, but if I were to guess, Mother Brain is probably your brain. It was much larger than Krang and was always found in a jar. And as a refresher, Captain N was about a teen who found himself sucked into a video game world.

Danvers said:
I believe who you're thinking of is Krang, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the cartoon series:

krang.JPG

LMAO That thing is cute!

Slacking said:
There is Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

krang.jpg

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH! That thing used to scare the hell out of me!!! :earseek:

Slacking said:
One more Mother Brain picture, here it is in it's jar

cn_tev_eps_s2_ttwt_18.jpg

:eek: It looks like Ursula..kinda.

AAAAAAH!!

Yes, DISers!! I knew I could count on you!

If I'm being honest, I think we may have shared a combination of Motherbrain and Krang, but this DEFINITELY satisfies our curiosity. It was definitely one. Or the other. Or both.

Thanks again, DISers!

(Now we can sleep...)

A friend and I were recalling cartoons of the (I would guess) 90's, and we both have the same memory of a giant brain. It came up in conversation because we were chatting about the WB cartoon Pinky and the Brain, but the thing we're talking about was an ACTUAL brain.

Do you have any idea what show this was on?

Our memories have so far collected the following details:

It was giant. And a brain.

And we think it may have been in a jar, and had "tentacle" things that were supposed to be whatever it is that comes out of a brain. But that's all we remember.

Any clues? It's driving us nuts.

:rolleyes1
omg YASSSSS i do remember but itwoz something like a brain with something like green goo and a girl and a boy or something........ NONE of my friends remember tho....

Welcome to the dis, pw.

I saw the OP from Kylene, almost fell over, hadn't seen her in years here. And then several from Micah and I was :scratchin

Welcome to the dis, pw.

I saw the OP from Kylene, almost fell over, hadn't seen her in years here. And then several from Micah and I was :scratchin

Hahahaha - I'm still around, I just haven't been very active in conversations! Saw the notifications for this post and I don't even remember posting it!

I DO, however, remember the brain cartoon. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter