Help deciding!!! (long sorry)

Pammy_from_WI

<font color=teal>Remember what Ohana means, Pammy?
I need to make a decision now that I've booked LTT for MNSSHP on Oct 3. We're on a budget this year and so I am trying to book character meals, but not overlap the characters.

I had planned on doing Chef Mickey's the first night we arrive, we do this every year on the first night. But now we're doing LTT and I just read they have Mickey and friends. I was told it was Pooh and friends, by the CM I spoke with.

So we can either stick with Chef Mickey's or I was thinking of switching over to 1900 PF, since it sounds like they have the Cindy gang over there and we're not doing a Princess breakfast this year, DH doesn't eat breakfast and so it won't pay this year and we've done them before, great, but we can skip one year I think.

I'm having a terrible time deciding. Help!!!!

Here's what I sort of have planned at the moment:

Wed - B - At home
L-Mara
D- Chef Mickey's or 1900
Thurs - B - Tusker House
L- Flame Tree
D- Mara or CS at Epcot
Fri - B - Mara
L - CS at MK
D - LTT
Sat - B - CS- Epcot
L- Le Cellier
D- CS at MK or Epcot
Sun - B- Mara
L- TL
D- Boma
Mon - B - CS MGM
L- CS MGM
D- Mama Melrose
Tues - B - CS Epcot
L - San Angel
D -CS Epcot
Wed - B - Mara
L- CS MK
D- Kona or 1900 or CP
Thurs - B - Boma

A lot will depend on when Spectro is going to be during our stay. If it's the Sat after the party I was thinking of doing Kona instead of CS at MK or Epcot. Then that would really open up Weds. dinner for doing CP for Pooh and the gang.

Out of all the trip planning I do I think deciding on meals is the worst!!!!

Any suggestions? We will not have a car this trip and we're on budget, which is why I have more counter service places then I normally do.

TIA,
Pammy

Originally posted by Pammy_from_WI

Out of all the trip planning I do I think deciding on meals is the worst!!!!

You are so right! Picking the hotel is easy compared to agonizing over all the meals...

I think 1900 Park Fare would be a nice change for the family - go for it!

>>^..^<<

Well after stewing about this all afternoon. LOL I've decided to flip-flop a bit and do 1900 the first night. My little one loves all the princesses and with this she'll at least get to see one.

I'll probably change things around a bit, but I've got to get things nailed down by the end of next week, I have to call for PS then.

Thanks for posting!! I always have a hard time deciding. I try and work in a couple we haven't been to and then a few old favs. We've been very lucky with eating at WDW and only had 1 bad meal and 1 that was bad, but I think it was more our attitudes then the food, we had a bad night that night. LOL

Anyhow I'm going to go back to stewing some more but I think we'll break tradition and go to 1900.

Pammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter