HELP!!! Cypress Pointe "interior 2 bedroom"? What does that mean???

Looks like the rates are back up.

I checked some December dates last night as wll as this morning and the amazing rates should up. I just checked the same dates now and MUCH higher rates are showing up .

Congrats to those who booked this rate. The resort looks amazing.

I got the same email, Oh well I called hotel Kingdom and they reinstated my reservation, and the guy was extremely nice about it.

It sounded too good to be true and I guess it was, oh well it was worth a shot, I guess next time I won't be so quick to cancel my ressie until I have an actual confirmation.

Gidgitgoescrzy said:
I got the same email, Oh well I called hotel Kingdom and they reinstated my reservation, and the guy was extremely nice about it.

It sounded too good to be true and I guess it was, oh well it was worth a shot, I guess next time I won't be so quick to cancel my ressie until I have an actual confirmation.

Did I miss something, I didn't see anyone posting about an email cancelling their reservation!

I took advantage of this offer as well. I DID get an email concerning my billing address, because I couldn't use a Canadian province on the website. I called the number they gave me, but she couldn't fix it either. I sent an email to servicing so I will see if they will honour the rate and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter