HELP! Can you buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online?? Anyone know??

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Hi! Does anyone know if you can buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online or over the phone? You can for Walt Disney World, Florida, USA. I'm looking to buy some of the Duffy Disney Bears.

Will anyone be going soon?

Thanks!

Please reply here or PM me! :)

Unfortunately I don't think there is :( If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!

Unfortunately I don't think there is :( If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!

I would be interested in this as they have neat Disney Wedding items there that we can't get at WDW !

If you are looking for park music from TDL, CDJapan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) has a great selection! Or you can try Amazon Japan. I'm thinking about ordering the CD from the "Blazing Rhythms" show. :goodvibes

I think Amazon Japan stopped shipping to the US a year or two back.

Side note: It's amazing how many businesses in Japan are not online, and how limited those that are online can be.

I think Amazon Japan stopped shipping to the US a year or two back.

My experience has been that they will ship, but for exorbitant shipping fees. At least, *I* consider $30 kinda high...

But that was for books - not sure about CDs or other merchandise.

My experience has been that they will ship, but for exorbitant shipping fees. At least, *I* consider $30 kinda high...

But that was for books - not sure about CDs or other merchandise.

Cheaper than an air ticket!

you might be able to buy from Yahoo Japan Auction, if not, i can ask my sister who goes to TDL/TDS every 3 or 4 months.. just let me know, but i know the shipping costs a lot.

I wish they would sell online. I'd really, really like a Shellie May bear. There are some sellers on eBay that sell them, but of course at a VERY inflated price. Sigh...

I wish they would sell online. I'd really, really like a Shellie May bear. There are some sellers on eBay that sell them, but of course at a VERY inflated price. Sigh...

Believe it or not the sellers on eBay aren't overly inflating the price. For example a small zipup back Duffy or Shelly Mae costs 2800 yen... then you have to look at the currency conversion... which when I was there was 85 yen to the dollar... which roughly makes it $32. Now if you want the actual bear (not including accessories) you are looking at 60-100 bucks easy... Tokyo Disney was a very expensive place to buy souviners... we stuck to the "japanese traditional" items such as food items and cell phone charms. I did however splurge and bought my 5 year old 2 stuffies that ended up costing me over a hundred bucks... but she was happy

I did manage to find a forum where I can "order" a Shellie May bear. There is a member in Japan who does "shopping expeditions" a couple of times a year. Yes, it's expensive, but WAY less than the eBay sellers. So, yes, I still think they are inflating the prices on eBay. One time there were quite a few for around $200 before shipping!

can you please give me the ebay seller. iwould like to buy some minnie ears through them that are only sold in tokyo! thanks

Will you please PM me their info? I'm looking to replace some items lost at the airport. Thanks!

About 6 months back, my girlfriend went to Tokyo Disney Resort and got us both a key chain. Her's was of small Minnie Mouse in a kimono winking and mine was of small Mickey Mouse in a kimono winking. She has recently had her keys stolen, and is devastated that she lost the key chain. I was going to surprise her on our anniversary with another Minnie mouse key chain. I've been looking all over the internet for them and can't find any evidence they even existed. PLEASE HELP!!!

-Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!