HELP!!! Camera is GONE!!!

There was a neat thread recently where people shared stories about getting lost things back from Disney. I couldn't find it last night, but I'll look again.

Rule no 1 - first picture you take, make it of a piece of paper with a phone number or email.

I once found an 8gb micro SD card on the floor at a rest stop (on my way to WDW from NJ). But even after a while looking at the pictures, I could not tell any discerning information from it to find an owner.

To OP - glad it was found!

- Now, to take a picture of a piece of paper as I never do it and it will bite me in the behind eventually...

I absolutely agree with you on this tip. We always do the same now, after reading so many horror stories of lost vacation memories. I can't imagine how horrifying that would be. We had my camera crash after arriving home from our last DCL cruise (taking with it all of our precious pics we had taken). Thankfully I too had taken my laptop to download pics at the end of each day so only lost one day's worth, luckily most of which my Mom had taken with hers as well.

Rule no 1 - first picture you take, make it of a piece of paper with a phone number or email.

- Now, to take a picture of a piece of paper as I never do it and it will bite me in the behind eventually...

The only problem with this, is that if you take 800+ pictures like I do, and you have your name on picture number one.....that's an awful lot of scrolling through private pictures before someone stumbles across your name, because the first picture doesn't come up when you open the pics.

Rule Number One should be: Always use a wrist or neck strap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts