Help at Wilderness Lodge

dani-n-jaden

Earning My Ears
Could someone please tell me how I can order a cake while we are staying at Wilderness Lodge? My husband and I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary (on January 6th- we got married at the Lodge) and I am trying to make things really nice. Also, how do you get an upgrade- do they offer it to you or do you have to ask? Any suggestions- we will also have our 2 year old with us :cheer2: Thanks! :flower1:

Well...I don't know about the cake but I can tell you that if you tell them you are celebrating your anniversary when you make your reservation, they will most likely note it on your ressie...It probably wouldn't hurt to mention that you were actually married there...

I would mention that again when you check in and ask if any upgrades are available...it never hurts to ask!

Good luck!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter