Help! 1st night dining...

czycropper

DIS Veteran
Here's the thing - we're flying out at 7:30 am so that means that we have to leave the house by 5:30, getting up by 4:45, the plus is that we'll be at our hotel (CBR) by noon.

BUT, We just found out that my DDs will be getting their photos taken in front of the the castle on Monday Morning at, are y'all ready for this one, 7 AM!!! :scared1: because it's a EMH park that day, soo......

..what would you recommend be our dinner restaurant on Sunday night?

I have an ADR for Fantasmic Dinner Package but with the early flight and then the extra early photo schedule on Monday I don't want them to be over tired - oh, they are going to have to be in full costume AND at the park by 7 am, wish me luck now on getting all their make-up and hair done and out the door by 6:30 :lmao:

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Yeah, room service or even something quick like at your resort CS and then relax by the pool or something, if you go out for dinner (like a TS), you're looking at several hours no matter where you go, and with a big day on tap the next morning...relax, unwind and get room service! Rest up for your busy day ahead.

We're planning on going to DTD on our first day (we'll arrive around the same time). How about a DTD restaurant? If not, I think the room service idea is a great one. Just rest & hang out at your hotel.

asmarykay - they are 10 & 8.

We're staying at CBR, since that's the "host hotel" for the dance group - do they offer RS? I haven't stayed at a moderate in a few years and can't remember, the last time we stayed on property we stayed at Poly, which I love!

At that age.... do you really think they will be able to just sit around and relax from the time you get in at noon on Sunday then go to bed early??
I know my DD at that age would have been climbing the walls to get to a park!:cool1:
I would say..... let them swim for a couple hours when you first get there... Your room may not be ready so pack their suits in your carry on.
Then..... you need to get a good meal in them.... early.... so...
Try for Liberty Tree Tavern around 5. Let them hit Big Thunder and may be Splash. Then head back for an early night by 9.

But I would definitely try for a sit down restaurant at a park early.... before 6! Maybe as early as 4:30. I think that's the earliest ADR for dinner.

Have fun!!!

I would recommend a DTD restaurant like Rainforest Cafe. You get the theming and fun without the crowds at the park.

Or take a swim at your hotel and eat dinner there or order room service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter