Hello from VWL!!

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
John and I are enjoying our first VWL stay in a two bedroom with our family. Although the rustic woods view does not appeal to me, I am willing to try out almost any resort and any view. My girls are loving the pools here, however.

We visited SSR yesterday and had an opportunity to view the Preview Center. Very impressive I must say! I would urge everyone to do visit and be sure to see "The Book Room"! It is fabulous!

They have returned to the ice cream parlor at the end of your visit and I enjoyed a butter pecan sundae with caramel and nuts on top. John took a sugar free ice cream, which was a nice alternative they offer there for those who so desire.

They have just started selling Phase II as Phase I sold out just last weekend for new members. There are some nice incentives at this time, and I am soooo tempted to add on! Just the new house we are building holding us back now, but I suspect we may be looking to add on in the near future anyway.

CarolAnn....I hope your stay at VWL is a great one! I'll admit, if the theming isn't to ones taste, it could be a bit much as it is everywhere!

And thanks for the update on SSR sales center. We're going to try to stop by on our next trip.

Enjoy the rest of your stay!:)

Thanks for taking the time to tell us your impressions. Enjoy your vacation. I can't wait to see SSR in person. I'm partial to any kind of chocolate sundae myself, but DH loves butter pecan, too.

Bobbi:D

Originally posted by CarolAnnC
[ We visited SSR yesterday and had an opportunity to view the Preview Center. Very impressive I must say! I would urge everyone to do visit and be sure to see "The Book Room"! It is fabulous!

I agree! The preview center is awesome! I asked Dh if he could make me one of the glass etchings with the water fall like behind the front desk in our next house! Hope your having a great time. Sorry VWL is not your cup of tea. I just redid my bathroom with my new WL prints that I bought while we were down there. Hope you can suffer thru without too much pain! Ha
:hyper:

Carol Ann

The views at WLV are probably the least to look at from the balconies. We had a 2 bed last time and got a nice view of the pool and looking towards the WL rooms.
You may see lots of wildlife being that close to the woods.
At any rate I hope your stay is lots of fun. Check out the Iron Spike Room after a long day at the parks. Those leather chairs sure are comfy.

Although the rustic woods view does not appeal to me

my sentiments too. We are more tropical type folks and enjoy the other DVC resorts more, but the one time we stayed at VWL, it was great going back to the lobby of the hotel and the lobby of DVC. We also loved taking the boat ride to Fort Wilderness and eating at the Trail's End Buffeteria. They have a great breakfast buffet at a really reasonable price.

thanks for taking the time to check in while on vacation. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Thanx everyone! We are thoroughly enjoying our VWL stay even though it would not be my first DVC choice, lol.

The hot tub at the quiet pool has been out of service, so that is a bummer however.

Our room key somehow deactivated last nite so when we returned sopping wet from swimming at 11:30 pm we had to wait while a CM came down to let us in. They preferred doing that rather than having us go up to the front desk. Thank goodness for house phones in the lobby lol.

On to World Showcase! Cheers!!

Originally posted by CarolAnnC
The hot tub at the quiet pool has been out of service, so that is a bummer however.

Wow, its out again. It was never open for our trip Jan 1 - 7 either. What is the deal with that?

Hope you're having a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter