HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!

MELINRI

Earning My Ears
HI EVERYONE
I NEED ALL THE INFO POSSIBLE ON UNIVERSAL AND THE HARD ROCK....IM GOING IN JULY AND IT'S MY FIRST TIME....ANY INFO ON DISCOUNTS AND WHAT TO DO AT A RESONABLE PRICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....EMAIL ME OK???? MELINRI2@AOL.COM

You might want to pick up a book by Kelly Monaghan called "Universal Escape:The ultimate guide to the Ultimate theme park". It's pretty extensive in it's descriptions of the rides and attractions.

As far as discounts: The Entertainment Book Rate, Annual Pass rate, AAA discount, and various websites selling hotel rooms. I wish I could remember the names, but try the search feature and type in Hard Rock Hotel.

Hope that helps!

I would try the entertainment rate FIRST, if that is not available for your dates, try www.hoteldiscount.com. I got a great discount on SOLD OUT dates for Memorial day week.

I would also go to www.uescape.com or call 1-800-uescape and order the Universal vacation planning video. It's a great source of information and can get you riled up for the trip, too!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter