Helicopter Noise

Having recently returned from OKW I can confirm the noise was AWFUL! Constant low flying loud helicopters- even while at the "quiet pool." It starts very early in the morning. This is the first trip I noticed it. So take it from those here who have experienced it- it is bad. I dont blame Disney- it was defintely the touring companies. But I hope Disney takes notice and creatively finds a way to curb the noise.

This sounds (no pun intended!) awful!. I hope Disney can do something - doubtful. But my question is: Why on earth would you want to fly over Disney? BORING... I don't get it.

This sounds (no pun intended!) awful!. I hope Disney can do something - doubtful. But my question is: Why on earth would you want to fly over Disney? BORING... I don't get it.
Boring for most of us, but obviously there is a segment that is interested. Perhaps folks who want to see behind the walls of Epcot, or just folks who have never been? Not sure, but if it’s a legal venture, I don’t blame them for capitalizing.

I noticed the constant helicopters at the riviera pool in May. It was upsetting to be honest because I didn’t feel like I was in that magic disney bubble anymore.

No helicopter noise this week in the Magic Kingdom resort area, so it’s definitely just in the Epcot resort area.

facebook twitter