Heffalump expetition?!

TrickyFish

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there will be any Lumpy the Heffalumps roaming the parks for pictures now that Pooh's Heffalump movie has been released? I think Lumpy is adorable and I want to keep my eyes open if he might be around!

Great question and a very good movie to teach children about prejudice. Now my 4 yr old "gets it" about not judging people before you know them.

I've been wondering that myself, but I haven't seen any signs of him backstage.

I would love that.

Has anyone been able to find a stuffed one yet? My husband (yes, my husband) wants one and I can't find it.

I just saw the movie today(Wednesday)!! I was so cute, even my DD15 loved it!! We loved Lumpy!! :rotfl: :banana:

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 24, 2005 3:15:00 PM CDT';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=purple>Countdown to our trip to the Mouse`s House!!!!!! :earsboy:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'At the Mouse\\\'s House!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

1999~ WL
2001~ ASMusic/BC
2003~ Poly
2005~ AKL?? ::MickeyMo

Awww... a Lumpy character would be too cute! My bf got me the Lumpy plush from the Disney Store for Valentine's Day. We went back to the Disney Store this past week and they are now sold out of him. FYI: the DVD of the Heffalump movie is coming out in June of this year.

All the stores I have been to don't have him. I think I will have to call around to the last 2 I know of. THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter