HEA Dessert Party

Wow, I just rechecked and our day for sweets and seats is now unavailable. thank goodness I was up and refreshing! I had no idea they would go this fast, since like 2 months opened for booking all at once. It’s not like we were all going for the same day.

Sweets and Seats for all my dates are now booked! Reservations seem to be going fast! Looks like Pre/Post still have plenty of avail.
Same. We are there the week after Easter and now seats and sweets no availability the whole week. Yikes!

I want to cry, it’s not coming up for me! What am i missing??
Did you get it to work? I would sign in and then search Magic Kingdom Dessert party and select from there. Maybe you just need to come at it from a different way?

Out of interest has anybody received an alert for these? I had them set up with 2 different providers and nothing yet. Managed to book the old fashioned way.

Out of interest has anybody received an alert for these? I had them set up with 2 different providers and nothing yet. Managed to book the old fashioned way.
Nope, I had all 3 of them set up with 2 different providers as well and nothing.

Yes, I had a mouse watchers alert set, and the alert popped up before I’d even had a chance to enter my info on the site. I ended up doing it the old fashioned way too, but good to know it worked the way I paid for it to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter