Hawkeye

Okay, watched it tonight:

That Rogers the Musiclal number is terrible! There's no way a show with production values like that hits big on Broadway today!
If you think that is bad, look the ACTUAL Marvel Musical that was on Broadway, "Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark". That show was TERRIBLE!!!!!

I binged watched all season one episodes last night - it was Ok….

If Disney+ indeed plans a second season of Hawkeye here is the guy that should replace Jeremy Renner in the Hawkeye role and I always thought he looked like Hawkeye when I used to see him on Nickelodeon. Marvel should get Marc Summers to play Hawkeye because not only does Marc look exactly like Hawkeye but he has the same curly hairstyle as Hawkeye too. If Marc Summers were to play Hawkeye i'm sure he would be a bigger star and add dramas in addition to his Food Network and TV career
Do you agree?
Dodger

If Disney+ indeed plans a second season of Hawkeye here is the guy that should replace Jeremy Renner in the Hawkeye role and I always thought he looked like Hawkeye when I used to see him on Nickelodeon. Marvel should get Marc Summers to play Hawkeye because not only does Marc look exactly like Hawkeye but he has the same curly hairstyle as Hawkeye too. If Marc Summers were to play Hawkeye i'm sure he would be a bigger star and add dramas in addition to his Food Network and TV career
Do you agree?
Dodger
Do you think? Seems too old possibly -he does(or did) have the look, but he'd have to undergo some surgery!

I heard that if Hawkeye Season 2 gets made Season 2's episodes are gonna focus on Kate and Hawkeye will make cameo appearances in Season 2 and the main reason Disney+ is doing this is because Jeremy wants to focus more on his singing career Mayor Of Kingstown and appear in commercials and if Disney+ makes Hawkeye Season 2 I think they will have plans to do more with Kate Bishop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter