Hawkeye

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I keep seeing previews for Hawkeye and I think it will be better than Loki and I also think Hawkeye will become really popular in time. I can't figure out why Hawkeye uses the Andy Williams song The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Is Hawkeye set during the holidays?. My mother likes Hawkeye and I might give it a try sometime

Hawkeye is in fact set over Christmas, so it will have a holiday feel. I am looking forward to it as well, though I hope they treat Kate more like she was originally in the comics and not how they have protrayed her more recently.

I'd like to see Disney+ do Rogers: The Musical.

hawkeye-rogers-musical.jpeg

giphy.mp4

What I think Hawkeye is gonna be like is Die Hard with Bruce Willis since that movie is also set during the holidays and depending on how well it performs I think Hawkeye will be a smash hit and be better than Wandavision and Loki

Today Hawkeye starts and I hope it recieves rave reviews today. I am planning to see it in the morning and hope it will be great

I'd like to see Disney+ do Rogers: The Musical.

hawkeye-rogers-musical.jpeg

giphy.mp4

I wonder who wrote the song that was used. It was extremely cringeworthy, but I guess that was the point.

OK - it was "I Can Do This All Day" March Shaiman and Scott Wittman. I guess the Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez weren't available.

This morning I saw Hawkeye and I can say it's really impressive and Marvel did an awesome job on it. And the debut episode was so well done and the action scenes were flawless and Hailee Steinfield was superb as Kate. And Hawkeye is really tough and strong and Jeremy Renner really brings Hawkeye to life and he's so cute with a capital C "Hawkeye that is". I can't wait to see Episode 2 soon

what do you think marvel is?

Yep. Black Widow had a large body count. So did Falcon and the Winter Soldier. The scenes may not have been as graphic as Die Hard, but Marvel movies as well as Disney+ content has been plenty violent.

I got to see the second episode of Hawkeye this morning and it was impressive and Hawkeye was so awesome at his swordfight and really showed his skill very well. This episode had more action scenes than the first one and was so great to see and Kate was so tough in this episode too. I am already starting to have a crush on Hawkeye and this episode was so awesome to see. Mom is already gonna see Hawkeye too tomorrow and I hope she enjoys it just as I did. One thing I want to know is there gonna be new Hawkeye episodes every Wednesday and are there always gonna be two episodes or just one at a time?

Our family watched both episodes on Wednesday night. This is the first series DD12 has been interested in watching, and she is chomping at the bit for more (this generation of streaming has no idea of waiting for the next episode lol). We loved it, but we also loved the other marvel shows as well.

I can bet that the reason your daughter has begun watching Hawkeye is because he is cute like I do? After seeing the first episode of Hawkeye I begged Mom to find me a Hawkeye plushie for Christmas and she laughed when I told her. Mom didn't even know Hawkeye had started until she saw me watching it and wanted to watch it first before I did because Hawkeye's her crush

My mother finally got to see Hawkeye today and she was in heaven with it and she loved the holiday setting and the impressive action. Of course Mom liked Hawkeye too because he was cute. I cannot wait to see what happens next

I think in this episode of Hawkeye Marvel is trying to copy Walker Texas Ranger because the fighting scenes in Hawkeye are similar to Chuck Norris's fighting scenes and I think Chuck Norris was one of Jeremy Renner's role models when he got cast for Hawkeye. I also found it odd that the hangout for the villains was a old KB Toys store and to me a toy store is weird to have chosen a hangout. I was very impressed by the deaf character Maya and hope she appears in more Hawkeye episodes later on. My mother wanted to come in my room and watch it with me but I said no and she laughed but Hawkeye still is impressive and let's hope it stays that way

I think in this episode of Hawkeye Marvel is trying to copy Walker Texas Ranger because the fighting scenes in Hawkeye are similar to Chuck Norris's fighting scenes and I think Chuck Norris was one of Jeremy Renner's role models when he got cast for Hawkeye. I also found it odd that the hangout for the villains was a old KB Toys store and to me a toy store is weird to have chosen a hangout. I was very impressed by the deaf character Maya and hope she appears in more Hawkeye episodes later on. My mother wanted to come in my room and watch it with me but I said no and she laughed but Hawkeye still is impressive and let's hope it stays that way

She's getting her own show, Echo.

I thought I posted on Maya’s backstory yesterday. The character is clearl
I thought I posted about Maya’s backstory yesterday but don’t see it.

This is clearly Maya Lopez (aka Echo) who is slated for her own Disney+ series. The actress is Alaqua Cox, who is Native American, deaf, and an amputee. The character was traditionally a hero and not a villain.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/hawkeye-alaqua-cox-marvel-echo-1235044561/

The series was briefly flashed in the intros during Disney+ Day.

I noticed one continuity error in episode 3. In one scene Kate is shooting left handed (to make it easier hanging from the right window of the car), but the next cutaway shows an interior angle (no view of the face) where it's a righty shooting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter