Having problems

Paul Wickern

Earning My Ears
I post and then get locked out....seems silly to me. I know it’s to avoid spamming, but isn’t very helpful...

I post and then get locked out....seems silly to me. I know it’s to avoid spamming, but isn’t very helpful...
Well, I'm guessing, because of your low post count you're being hit with the spambot protection a little more than the rest of us. But anyone can get it, if they start posting a lot of posts within a short period of time.

Well, I'm guessing, because of your low post count you're being hit with the spambot protection a little more than the rest of us. But anyone can get it, if they start posting a lot of posts within a short period of time.
I guess that makes sense. Has this always had this issue? Just trying to get my points rented out and its limiting factor is a bummer

You just hit 10 posts earlier today. The board software has a bit of a delay on top of the 10 post requirement, could be up to 24 hours. Keep checking, it'll eventually catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter