Having doubts already

brightfamily

Earning My Ears
Booked our WDW trip today for this March. Very excited but now is the part I'm not good at which is making up my mind and sticking with it.

itinerary so far:
sunday arrive: Epcot if we're up to it and dinner at 1900 Fair
monday: HS and fireworks cruise
tuesday: MK and luau
wed: MK (wanted CRT, but it's booked) and evening anniv dinner at ragland for dh and i
thur: AK and breakfast at Tusker House

On any normal trip, this would be plenty of planning/activity, but I'm worried I'll be disappointed with this. On the other hand, I'm concerned that if i book too much, i'll get frazzled watching the clock all the time.
My dd is not a princess fanatic mostly because we've not seen most of them and are just recently viewing them. We also have a ds who is not anti princess but is even less interested than his sister. They are not crazy about any of the disney character except the pixar ones. I've considered the disney junior meal in hs since theyve watched all those shows as well as crystal palace, but really just DON'T KNOW.
So, more reservations or just go with the flow? Is that possible over spring break?
Thanks for your help!

I know how you feel. For our upcoming trip in June I wantedto have a tabl servicemeal each day (we're paying OOP) but in theend decided it would be better to have a couple of days free to "go with the flow" (most likely counter service). ALmost all the restaurants on our list were either in Epcot or DD and we didn't want to be tied down to those two places too much. I think you have some nice variety on your list. We LOVE Disney dining but I didn't want it to dictate where we were all the time.

When you're in MK on Wednesday, stop by the new BOG in fantasyland and get a lunch! Otherwise, Columbia Harbour House (across from the Haunted Mansion) or Pecos Bills are two excellent choices for CS.

When DS 17 & I go to Disney, I make our itinerary completely in advance.

We always do Reg or Dlx DDP. Most of the time Dlx because we prefer table service restaurants over eating Quick Service.

I prefer to make our itinerary completely in advance and this works well for us. Once we get to the parks, we can meander as we please, and only thing we have to worry about is getting to our meals & grab snacks :)

Once I get to Disney I don't want to have to worry about anything, I just want to relax and have fun.

1. I list which park we go to each day & park times
2. ADR's are listed under each day: the name of the restaurant, time of ressie & confirmation number.

I'll be there in March for my birthday for 6 days 7 nights.
I already have almost my entire itinerary already planned out.
I just have a few ADR's left to make.

Here is what a sample of how I make my itineraries:

Friday - Dec 9th - Check in get mugs at food court.
Dinner - 4:50pm - 1900 Park Faire (G. Floridian) # then DntownDsny

Sat Dec 10th - Hollywood Studios - 8a-8p
Breakfast: Hollywood & Vine @ 9:30am #
Dinner - Hoop de Doo review @ 4pm Pioneer Hall #

Sun Dec 11th - Magic Kingdom 9a-12a (MVMCP 7p-12a)
Breakfast - Cinderella's Royal Table 8:10am - #
Dinner - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4pm #

Mon Dec 12th - Epcot 9a - 9:30p
Candelight Dinner Processional - 8:15p
Breakfast - O'hana (@ the Poly) 7:40am #
Dinner - CDP - Rose & Crown Pub @ 5:10pm

Tues Dec 13th - Animal Kingdom 9a-5p
Lunch - Tusker House @ 11am #
Dinner - Boma @ 7:10pm (AK Lodge) #

Weds Dec 14th - Magic Kingdom 9a
Breakfast -Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lge) @ 7:30am #
Lunch - Tony's Town Square @ 2pm #
Flight home - Leave 7:20pm arrive 9:45p

I know what you mean. It's hard when I plan so much I feel like I'm a strict schedule. I already have a schedule when I'm not on vacation, so I like to keep it loose for my magical holidays. It's hard at WDW though, because if you don't have ressies, you might miss out on some good meals. I am very excited to try the counter service at BOG. Also we love Columbia Harbour House for quick service. Finally, we've found the quick service at Epcot in Sunshine Seasons and Tangeriene Cafe to be very good! Hopefully you can find some good unscheduled options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter