Having a hard time deciding

jennabcassell

Mouseketeer
I'm having a hard time deciding on a date for our week long annual trip. We are currently thinking about June 10-17 and we are AP and Fla res. The AP discounts are only out through June 3.
We want to stay at CB with the dining plan (not qs, not delux, the middle one).

The week we are thinking of changing to is May27-June 2. The rates out for this week are within our budget. It is Gay Days week, but that doesn't bother us. My worry is that if I wait for the rates for June 10, they may be out of our budget (and we don't want to stay at a value for a week). And then all the rooms at CB for the week of May 27 will be gone. Should I move our vacation (and all the ADR's I have) to the week of May 27 to make sure that we stay in our budget?? And will June 10 be busier than May 27? Crowd Calendars have both weeks around 7's. I'm really just worried that the prices will sky rocket after the current promotion!! :confused3

It's all about whether you're a risk-taker.
As a person who is not, I'd go with the most sure thing.

We've stayed at the CBR many times many of which have included Memorial Day, Gay Days and Star Wars Weekends. We've found that the crowds get noticably larger the later in the month and into June that you go. If it were me, I'd book the May dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter