Have you seen airfare today? Holy Buckets:)

I just checked on SW for my May trip from DEN to Midway and it went up in price. It was $125 and now it is $149. Darn, should have booked a few days ago.

Okay, I just tried to find out how to change a SW fare . . . how do you do it? I seriously can't find the place or where to do it.
Help Please! :confused3

If you mean it is now cheaper...unless things have chaneged...You cancel your current flight. You will then have a credit. You purchase your flight at the new price and apply credit using your confirmation number. You will have a credit of the difference with 12 months to use that credit.

Hope that helps.

I booked BOS to MCO last month at $84 each way. I checked earlier this week and the same flights were up over $200 each way. They're now at $189 each way, so although they came down a little, they're still more than what I paid.

Okay, I just tried to find out how to change a SW fare . . . how do you do it? I seriously can't find the place or where to do it.
Help Please! :confused3
I went through my confirmation email because I had to use my phone (internet was out). On the right hand side toward the middle of the page below the ads for cars and hotels is a link that says change flight. Click on that then click on each person, Continue to search for the new flight and click accept.

I checked our flights and prices had gone up. We booked it in January for $100 pp roundtrip. Right now is $300 pp!

I bought 2 tickets round trip from CA to MCO for September and it was 351$ each, prices went up 20$ since then, and keep rising. Glad i bought them when i did

The lowest I found for mid June from Dallas is $374. I rarely see a bargain from Dallas to Orlando.

We booked DEN to MCO at $331 for our trip in July. Now it is up to $381! We usually do not spend over $250. What is happening to the prices?

I also have been checking airfare for the last couple weeks from Florida to Texas-AA took a big drop last night. $104 on way & $127 back. Cheapest I have seen lately-booked this morning.

I think it depends on the airport too. The flights I was looking at were from PHL and their lowest rates were over $300 Some over $400 one way. Then the first class were well over $1000 one way I can't imagine:eek:

Our flights (PHL to SLC) and (LAX to PHL) are still WAY more expensive than when we purchased them!! (back in Dec!!).

Soooo glad the hubby bought them when he did! There are 6 of us!!

I have been going back and forth on airfare for two weeks, well after a big spike Monday they are the lowest I've seen them in 7 years!! I'm looking at RT from Omaha, Ne to MCO for 138$ a person!! Total $1000 with taxes and fees for six people!!! Woohoo, not too mention this finally was the point that Hubby agreed on trip:)

I remember your post on Monday, I'm glad it went down for you! :goodvibes
I hope you booked it right away before they jump again. Have a great trip. :)

Our flight to Los Angeles went up since we booked two weeks ago. I'm glad some of you are getting better deals though. Jump on them while you can though.

We are glad we bought back in December for our May trip!
When we bought it was $119 per per - round trip from Charleston, WV to MCO on Airtran.

It was just over $800 for 7 of us - now those same tickets would be well over $3,000!!!!!

I just wish they would standardize pricing to turn a good profit and get rid of this crap of airfare going up and down on a daily basis - it's maddening!

For those of us who are budget saavy we end up investing countless hours checking prices, monitoring prices, and spending time in a total state of confusion about whether to buy now, buy later, or just give up and drive!!! :lmao:

We are glad we bought back in December for our May trip!
When we bought it was $119 per per - round trip from Charleston, WV to MCO on Airtran.

It was just over $800 for 7 of us - now those same tickets would be well over $3,000!!!!!

I just wish they would standardize pricing to turn a good profit and get rid of this crap of airfare going up and down on a daily basis - it's maddening!

For those of us who are budget saavy we end up investing countless hours checking prices, monitoring prices, and spending time in a total state of confusion about whether to buy now, buy later, or just give up and drive!!! :lmao:

Wow, thats cheap! We've flown CRW-MCO on AirTran twice and never got it that cheap. :thumbsup2

I just got PHL to MCO in August round trip for 4 ppl leaving on SAT returning on THURS for $754 TOTAL thru DISNEY! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is actually cheaper than we were budgeting to drive!!!!!!

Wow, thats cheap! We've flown CRW-MCO on AirTran twice and never got it that cheap. :thumbsup2

I started to say CRW to MCO - but I figured everyone would say... CRW??? Where in the WORLD is that???? HAHAHA

I'm so glad to know that there is another Dis'r from Wild and Wonderful West Virginia! :banana:

I found airfare today for less than 200 bucks to Boston for the weekend of the Red Sox vs Cubs, I'm soooo tempted! It's not nonstop but they aren't terrible times or layovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter