Have you seen airfare today? Holy Buckets:)

nefritz

Mouseketeer
I have been going back and forth on airfare for two weeks, well after a big spike Monday they are the lowest I've seen them in 7 years!! I'm looking at RT from Omaha, Ne to MCO for 138$ a person!! Total $1000 with taxes and fees for six people!!! Woohoo, not too mention this finally was the point that Hubby agreed on trip:)

Wow. That is really cheap. I booked airfare last week and was thankful to get 3 tickets for $1175. We are flying into Ft. Meyers and staying with my in laws and then going to Disney and then back.

Jen

Yes we did Naples last year and flew into Fort Meyers which was a little over 400 a piece:(

I know it is crazy. I was watching and waiting for ours to go down. While talking to DH on the phone about maybe switching days a little the price on SWA went from 89 to 150. After seeing on the news yesterday about the expected price jumps I dicided to book the 150 for the trip there and 174 for the return. When I got home DH tells me he was looking at SWA for his friend also traveling around our days and asked if 114 was good? I argued that he was wrong it was 174. Turns out he was right. We now have a 250.00 credit for a future trip (which I was not planning until this).

Glad I looked at this thread. Just saved $20 on my May flight to MCO on SWA. Not a lot, but every little bit counts. We are going to visit DH's parents in June, and we haven't booked yet, so that's a bit of credit toward that at least.

I just checked SWA out of Louisville, our flights have gone up for the 2nd time since I bought our tickets. No bargains here, glad I bought them a couple of weeks ago.

I just checked a flight from PHL to MCO (in late June) It was $138 last week went up to $150 so I decided to buy before it went up more. I saw t his thread thought maybe I could rebook and get a credit. Still $150 for that flight date.

What airline is $138 from Omaha??? The cheapest I've found from St. Louis is on SWA, and it did go down today. It was $150 each way yesterday, and now $89 there, $114 return. We're still planning on driving unless something changes.

I have been going back and forth on airfare for two weeks, well after a big spike Monday they are the lowest I've seen them in 7 years!! I'm looking at RT from Omaha, Ne to MCO for 138$ a person!! Total $1000 with taxes and fees for six people!!! Woohoo, not too mention this finally was the point that Hubby agreed on trip:)

REally? not here. what month is that for?

Just checked our SWA flights after reading this and they went up a total of $120 pp since we bought them last month. Glad the OP got a bargain, though!

I booked our flights months ago from BOS to ORL. and got $168 round trip.. I was just thrilled.. The same flights for May.. $567..:scared1:

Well, we debated driving vs. flying out of Philly in August, and a few days ago it was $918 for 4 RT nonstop tickets on US Airways. Today those same flights are $1,806. I guess the debate is over.:scared1:

I bought flights to FLL last week and they're the exact same price. PIT-FLL, nonstop, $189/pp. over Labor Day.

I bought a flight for DH last week, too, and we paid $315. It's $447 now... Pittsburgh-San Diego, over Memorial Day weekend. Eeek! Glad we booked last week.

Darn! I bit the bullet and booked Alaska Air at $110 each way for our Disneyland half marathon trip, last weekend... today it's down to $77 each way.

Oh well, I win more often than I lose in the airfare lottery... if I hadn't booked when I did, it would have gone up to $200 each way. :lmao:

I also have been checking airfare for the last couple weeks from Florida to Texas-AA took a big drop last night. $104 on way & $127 back. Cheapest I have seen lately-booked this morning.

Okay, I just tried to find out how to change a SW fare . . . how do you do it? I seriously can't find the place or where to do it.
Help Please! :confused3

SW end of June has dropped down to $ 174 since Sunday. I thought it would go down Tues & Weds but no. I did book on Sunday though, But if they drop I so am contacting SW for a credit which I can use for our flight back home. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter