Have you recently stayed in Loop 1300?

North7

Mouseketeer
We have stayed in Loop 1300 a couple of times and the kids enjoy it because of the playground. I was looking at the FAQ and noticed that this is designated as a premium pet loop. However, I've also read on this board that some originally designated pet loops don't appear to be pet loops while others that weren't supposed to be pet loops have had pets in them. If you have recently stayed in the 1300 loop, did you notice pets in the loop?

Thanks.

Without having stayed in 1300, I can tell you that pets have been seen in EVERY loop at FW, including the Partials! Loops 100, 200, 1500 and 2000 are the only safe bets that they are not pet loops (though pets have been spotted even there. There is some suggestion that 1300 and 1200 are not pet loops in that they don't have poop-bag dispensers, but there is no official word from Disney on this count. The bottom line is that if you pay the pet fee you can stay in whatever loop Disney assigns you to. Sorry I can't give a more concrete answer.

:santa:

we are in 1300 now and have our dogs w/us...so yes it is a pet loop well for us and a few others atleast.

Thanks Shan-man and pjcinderella. We won't have any of our pets with us but I think I'll still request the 1300 loop when I fax in my request. With so many more Premium Pet loops compared to just Premium loops, there have to be people staying in these loops without pets.

Thanks again,
Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter