Have you ever been banned from anywhere?

Not me, but my 17 year old son and his Defensive Line football teammates were banned from the local all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet a few weeks ago.

They stayed too long and ate wayyyyy too much. Haha The manager/owner told them to leave and if they ever come back, next time he was charging them double. The Chinese Buffet definitely took on loss on those boys!

My 13 year old DD was kicked out of a drugstore with her friends because one of the boys threw a ball down the aisle. I think she can go back, lol, but it scared her a little so I don't think she wants to for a while!!

Not me, but my 17 year old son and his Defensive Line football teammates were banned from the local all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet a few weeks ago.

They stayed too long and ate wayyyyy too much. Haha The manager/owner told them to leave and if they ever come back, next time he was charging them double. The Chinese Buffet definitely took on loss on those boys!!
And they all probably were hungry again an hour later.

They stayed too long and ate wayyyyy too much. Haha The manager/owner told them to leave and if they ever come back, next time he was charging them double. The Chinese Buffet definitely took on loss on those boys!

My 13 year old DD was kicked out of a drugstore with her friends because one of the boys threw a ball down the aisle. I think she can go back, lol, but it scared her a little so I don't think she wants to for a while!!

You eat too much! You go now!

That exact line heard by many, many people I know at various Chinese buffets LOL

There's a sign at a local Chinese buffet with words to this effect: "We reserve the right to charge extra for excessive consumption of food." I have no idea what is excessive, or how much extra the charge would be. Could be just a scare tactic.

There's a similar sign about excessive wastage of food,

Yep, I got banned from a Disney Facebook group. I asked the owner why since I was also on his personal page. One of the admins supposedly said I made inappropriate comments. His girlfriend even asked him to check into it after several members said they looked up all my posts & didn't see a single thing even remotely objectionable. He messaged me that he removed the ban & that I'd have to rejoin the group but he never really removed it. I messaged him twice and he kept saying that he'd have to "check into it." I liked the group but it's their loss. I also sent him a Shanghai Opening Day button & he was supposed to send me one of the group's buttons and never did. I should've realized then that he was a jerk.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only whos been banned from the DIS. In fact I am right now banned from posting on this very site in one particular thread.

I've never been banned from physical places since I'm well-mannered and very bashful in public so I probably couldn't do anything weird even if I tried (trying would be dumb though). On the internet though, there was one deviantART account of mine that got banned since I was underage. That's pretty much about it.
Oh wait, all kinds of ridiculous memories from years ago come back in my mind - there was a certain girls' virtual paper doll site where I pretended to be a boy and try to date the girls on the site when I was about 10. That obviously got my account banned but I kept making more accounts for the same purpose. Oh boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter