Have you eaten at...?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner? Is it worth the two table credits? Whats the food, atmosphere like? Need more info. We have 3 character meals planned already and Im thinking its probably TOO MUCH....:scared:

I have been there for breakfast and can say we won't go back. It was really neat inside and the princesses were wonderful. Food was delicious. However, we felt like we were being rushed out of there and the servers didn't slow down when bring our plate. they just dropped them on our table as they nearly jogged by. I don't feel it is worth 2 table service credits if I'm being rushed out. This year we are going to Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 park fare instead.

I have never been on the dining plan, but have been to CRT for dinner a couple of times. Love it!!
Just 2 adults. The food was great, the castle is great. The children were cute and well behaved (compared to some places we ate).
I would (and will do it again).
In fact booked it for DS and DDIL's anniversary dinner in June.

Been there for breakfast & dinner. Both are great! We really like eating here. If I had to pick one it would be dinner.

dinner was absolutely terrible! they overbooked which left my finace and I (who were getting married the next day at the Polynesian) in the waiting area uniformed because the hostess was all mad that we didnt want to share a table with anther couple. She ignored us and we were left in the lobby. the picture guy came down looking for us and was surprised that we were'nt seated, he said oh sounds like they overbooked. we missed the fairy godmothers' show and were eventually seated after i got upset because of the terrible treatment by the hostess. She did come by and said we would be seated but had a terrible tone and kept batting her eyes as she talked. the manager was rude as well. the food was terrible too, the prime rib was sooo salty! I would NEVER consider going there EVER again!!!!

We ate at CRT for dinner on our last trip. It was our first dinner in the park. Our waiter brought DD a special birthday desert. We were even seated at a window table. Based on the food reviews I had read prior to our visit I was not expecting the food to be very good. However, it was much better than expected. It was a wonderful experience.

Is it worth 2 TCs? It was on our last trip. However, it may not make the list next trip. I would like to try 1900 park fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!