Have you checked out vmk revisited lately??

I always cry, or get pretty close to it, when I visit VMK Revisited. It brings back memories... :goodvibes

same over here, too. I miss it so much. i've signed petitions. sent emails, sent letters, but its just me sending them (that I know of). So if you guys can send letters and emails and anything you can think of, that would be great!! I've been trying soooo hard to bring it back, but I've had no help, so if you guys can help too, that would be awesome!!

I miss vmk, and im sure we all do :sad1:

I can tell you a guesty thing that I did when I first joined, ok here it goes... I was one of those sillies that asked how you got on the splash mountain ride. Then I would go in the tunnel that took you to the guest rooms and get totally confused. But oh what I wouldn't give to be a totally confused guest again, Sigh good times, good times :rolleyes:

I did too. :rotfl: hahaha those were good times... yeah i think i was booted out of one of the rooms too... i was so embarassed :cutie: ... but what I wouldnt do to relive those vmk moments again... :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Can someone PM me the link to this website??? I never played VMK but I am interested. Thanks!

Can someone PM me the link to this website??? I never played VMK but I am interested. Thanks!

Sure thing. Sadly you can't actually play it... but you can at least visit the rooms and see what it was all about. It's still fun to look at.

I really enjoyed that!!! It is so well done and a great memory

the reason VMK was so great was because it brought two loves together... Our love for Disney and or friendships...

I made some great friendships in that game that will last... Pretty Cool:hug:

I went on it before because I am going to Disney in Paris in a few days and I wanted to remember VMK before going :confused:

I went on it before because I am going to Disney in Paris in a few days and I wanted to remember VMK before going :confused:

Disneyland Paris, how cool! I've only been to the Disney parks in America. If you ask me, the castle forecourt on vmk was based on the Disneyland Paris castle. You know how they had those trees hedged so they look like they have cubed tops instead of circular ones? Plus the castle was like Sleeping Beauty's and Cinderella's combined- tall and pink.

... I have to ask why you used the confused face. Can you not remember vmk very well, or do you think you'll get lost in Paris? Or I'm just a horrible guesser and you just wanted to use that face "because".

Disneyland Paris, how cool! I've only been to the Disney parks in America. If you ask me, the castle forecourt on vmk was based on the Disneyland Paris castle. You know how they had those trees hedged so they look like they have cubed tops instead of circular ones? Plus the castle was like Sleeping Beauty's and Cinderella's combined- tall and pink.

... I have to ask why you used the confused face. Can you not remember vmk very well, or do you think you'll get lost in Paris? Or I'm just a horrible guesser and you just wanted to use that face "because".

I was confused about what I was going to see in Disneyland Paris (the differences between VMK's DLP related parts and DLP), my last time there was 6 years ago. In all that time, I did not really followed the news of the resort and my souvenirs were those from VMK more than those from DLP. It has not the spirit from Walt Disney World but it is ok for Europe.

I was confused about what I was going to see in Disneyland Paris (the differences between VMK's DLP related parts and DLP), my last time there was 6 years ago. In all that time, I did not really followed the news of the resort and my souvenirs were those from VMK more than those from DLP. It has not the spirit from Walt Disney World but it is ok for Europe.

It'd be nice to visit parks outside the US, but it's much nicer to visit the parks in your own home. *cough vmk cough*
I bet it was nice to see all the similarities between vmk and DLP. I did that in August when I visited Disneyland for the first time. (I've been to WDW 10 times and just never made it over to the original for some odd reason) It was pretty amazing. I was like "Oh, Shrunken Ned is real! Where are my dailey credits!?" lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter