Have Scream and Stay and HHN Express Pass, how do you carry passes

M

missymj

Never used Express Pass before. Do you have to worry about pulling out the HHN Express Pass before each ride or upon entry to each House, or is this a wrist band?

Thanks!
m

Don't quote me on this, but I saw both on Saturday. I honestly don't know the difference. There were about 2-3 different wristbands that day. I had the skulls which was for the AP holders - but I saw people in the express lane with stars.

I saw wristbands, people pulling out paper slips and some carried badgeholders sold at the kiosks.

I'm just grateful that one doesn't need to keep pulling out passes. I like the wristband idea. What are your thoughts are needing the Express Pass on Sunday, 10/12. I hope I didn't waste my hard earned money!

Thank you,
m

Considering how bad reflections of fear gets, $39.99 is well worth it for me.

Since we went on a Saturday and I was treating my cousin I didn't want to shell out an extra $69.99/ea.

I spent all of my time on Saturday waiting in line - missed 4 scare zones and 2 houses. Did I mentioned we got in early because of the AP night - and we still missed all that.

I'm going back on the 10th to play catch up.

I'll find out on Thursday when we get our Express passes but the last two years it has been an actual paper pass that you had to carry. At each house or ride they had a barcode reader and they would scan your pass for entry.

Never used Express Pass before. Do you have to worry about pulling out the HHN Express Pass before each ride or upon entry to each House, or is this a wrist band?

Thanks!
m
I would buy a $5.00 HHN lanyard and put the pass in the holder. You don't have to take it out at each house entrance if they can scan it through the plastic. They didn't have any trouble scanning mine on Friday night.

I would buy a $5.00 HHN lanyard and put the pass in the holder. You don't have to take it out at each house entrance if they can scan it through the plastic. They didn't have any trouble scanning mine on Friday night.

:thumbsup2

We have the AP lanyards and they work great. We store our passes and room keys in it. Tuck them into the top of our shirts when going on rides.

The EP is definitely a card you carry. We bought ours online for last Fri. and then printed out the cards at a ticket kiosk when we arrived. They scan it at each house. A wristband wouldn't work because they couldn't really scan that and they need to because you can only use EP once for each house.

Here's what the HHN Express pass looks like:

DSC01894.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter