Has It's Tough to be a Bug been enhanced?

Retro Magic

Mouseketeer
I've always loved this attraction and it's a must-do for me every time. But, it's poor video quality has always taken away from it. At least for me.

I visited last in late November 2015. I have heard/read it went through a refurbishment this past April. Was anything enhanced or changed for the better?

I was there last year and thought the video quality was terrible! This July it seemed better. Does anyone know if it was enhanced?

I've done it for the past 4 years or so and the picture quality has always been the same. It's always been fine for me and clear

If it was bad quality it might've been the 3d glasses you had.

I haven't noticed a change. Maybe it has to do with your location in the theater? I know some places get the effect better than others.

But either way, I still see the same number of shrieking, sobbing children ;)

So fun all around then? Hehe.

I haven't noticed a change. Maybe it has to do with your location in the theater? I know some places get the effect better than others.

Could absolutely be that.
I know how to "time" our entry so that we are virtually always near the center of a row, and about half-way back in the house.
That would be the "sweet spot" for seeing the best image.

Searching around I read on some different places that it got an upgraded digital transfer in April but haven't read enough to confirm it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter