Has BCV refurb begun?

AGP

Mouseketeer
Curious if anyone is there and if the refurb has actually begun. I thought I saw that it was supposed to start on Jan 7th.. not sure what ‘start’ means but hoping someone is seeing something actually happening. Headed there in June and hoping the Murphy beds will be put in

Do not know if it has actually started but the DVC website reservation section where you you go to reserve a room, declares for BCV: "From January 7, 2023 through early April 2023, Disney’s Beach Club Villas will undergo refurbishment."

We've got a 10 night (2 x BWV, 8 x BCV) starting the last weekend in May. Really hope they switch to the murphy bed sofas like they added to BWV.

Edited: found the post with photos confirming it has started. Yay!!

They opened up a bunch of February and March availability, so now I’m concerned it’s been delayed. Has anyone confirmed it started on the 7th like planned??

I am looking for 1BR September and for the whole of September through to mid October, there is nothing.

Yet it was wide open yesterday

We've got a 10 night (2 x BWV, 8 x BCV) starting the last weekend in May. Really hope they switch to the murphy bed sofas like they added to BWV.
Just note that there is no certainty you will get a BWV room with the new Murphy beds that pull down out of the wall over the couches. The refurb that adds such beds to BWV is supposed to occur this year, and by May, even if the refurb has begun, it is likely that the majority of rooms would still not have the Murphy beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!