Has anyone stayed at Westgate Villas? I made reservations at the Lakes but was transferred to the v

I don't have first hand knowledge, but I have read on some boards a few horror stories about people who stayed here. Mainly not getting the room they thought because they were overbooked. Looks like you already encountered this problem. Do a search on this site for Westgate and see what it turns up good luck

I own 2 weeks at Westgate Vacation Villas and have just returned from there last week. I love Westgate Villas. I have never stayed at the Lakes but have toured them. To me, the Villas are in a quiter area, even if it is off 192, it is well away from the road. I don't think you will be unhappy staying there. It is only a few miles from the Disney entrance off 192.

If you search the boards, I posted a report on the Orlando board around Nov. 26, 2000 on our Thanksgiving trip to Westgate Villas. To say that we would NEVER stay there again would be an understatement. There are 'older" and "newer" units there. At first, we were in the ghetto section (older). They moved us but the "newer" place was still dirty and not the standard we had heard everyone RAVE about at Westgate Villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter