has anyone had saratoga springs rofr'd recently

I totally understand. After our first SSR was ROFR'd, I rushed and put an offer on another contact the next day. It was sent to Disney last week. Of course, now I have seen a few contract at both SSR and AKV that line up with our current UY at both resorts and am kinda kicking myself for being hasty. At the end of the day, I will be ecstatic if we pass ROFR and will be satisfied with the number of points were are adding overall, but I would have loved some of the loaded AKV contract that I am seeing now for not much more than I am paying for SSR.

I am also extremely lucky that my major concern/dilema right now is my "DVC problems"! ;););)

what was the 1st one taken at & what is this new one for? if u don't mine me asking :o)

I don't mind at all. The first one was $58pp, Oct UY loaded with 2012 points
New contract is Dec UY, 160 points, $62 pp. more $ but out UY.

I don't mind at all. The first one was $58pp, Oct UY loaded with 2012 points
New contract is Dec UY, 160 points, $62 pp. more $ but out UY.

I hope we pass! From the stats stand point i feel good about it, but I can feel that ulcer forming already. lol!

The waiting is definitely the hardest part. The DH keeps telling me I have to stop looking at the realty sites until we hear about ROFR. I wish! LOL!!

The waiting is definitely the hardest part. The DH keeps telling me I have to stop looking at the realty sites until we hear about ROFR. I wish! LOL!!

We have only waited one week so far and it feels like a lifetime. When i made the offer I didn't realise that SSR may have a ROFR problem so now I am biting my nails!

what did you offer/what are the stats?

150 point contract. March UY. No 2013, all 2014 onwards. $58pp buyer pays closing.

I thought I had paid a bit over the odds but wanted the march UY which doesn't come up quite as often. Was pretty happy until I started seeing all the ROFRs, just hoping that because it is stripped we may be lucky!

150 point contract. March UY. No 2013, all 2014 onwards. $58pp buyer pays closing.

I thought I had paid a bit over the odds but wanted the march UY which doesn't come up quite as often. Was pretty happy until I started seeing all the ROFRs, just hoping that because it is stripped we may be lucky!

I am sure you will be fine - they have not taken ANY stripped contracts even in the 40.00's! Good luck and we can all wait together!:scared:

I will keep you all posted since I am selling a SSR contract that went to ROFR on 3/2 130 points 63.00PP all points coming in Oct 2013. I hope for the buyers disney does not take it! We are waiting 222 BWV 55.00PP this years points and forward submitted 3/6. tick tick tick

Found out today that we had passed.

Found out today that we had passed.

YAY! Very happy for you. Now I hope we pass!
I emailed Sharon yesterday & I haven't heard anything out of her yet. I STILL haven't gotten the revised contract that was supposed to be attached to that formal email on the 22nd. she said I'd get it no later than this week & here it is well yeah tuesday, but I should've gotten it by friday & nothing yet. Emailed Evy 2 hrs ago & nothing yet. IDK what is going on. :o(

I emailed Sharon yesterday & I haven't heard anything out of her yet. I STILL haven't gotten the revised contract that was supposed to be attached to that formal email on the 22nd. she said I'd get it no later than this week & here it is well yeah tuesday, but I should've gotten it by friday & nothing yet. Emailed Evy 2 hrs ago & nothing yet. IDK what is going on. :o(

That must be so frustrating! Fingers crossed for you that it all works out and you sail through ROFR.

You poor thing! That is a complete bummer. So they have not even sent you your contract yet and you had an accepted offer on March 20th? That would send me over the edge!

I am sorry, I did not see you had asked me what my stats were.
160 SSR dec UY. Triple loaded with 320 points ('11, '12, '13) at $66pp. We pay closing and maint. Offer made and accepted 3.14- Contract sent to ROFR 3.18- Still waiting...hopefully next week :)

You poor thing! That is a complete bummer. So they have not even sent you your contract yet and you had an accepted offer on March 20th? That would send me over the edge!

160 SSR dec UY. Triple loaded with 320 points ('11, '12, '13) at $66pp. We pay closing and maint. Offer made and accepted 3.14- Contract sent to ROFR 3.18- Still waiting...hopefully next week :)

Oh no, we're in ROFR, sorry. they just haven't sent the contract for my records. I know it isn't THAT big of a deal, but it should've been sent on the 22nd of march with that email & it wasn't. Sharon said we'd have it no later than the beginning of this wk, still nothing. emailed her yesterday & nothing yet.

So you are just 2 days ahead of us. UGHHH! ISN'T IT JUST DRIVING YOU NUTS! I WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!! are you going through fidelity?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter