has anyone had saratoga springs rofr'd recently

kkolbusz1

Mouseketeer
Just got our offer accepted this morning. I have absolutely 0 patience, so the next couple weeks is going to be awful waiting to hear back. Anyone pass or not pass SSR recently & stats? This was 150 sept uy, banked pts from 2012. offered $63pp.

Just got our offer accepted this morning. I have absolutely 0 patience, so the next couple weeks is going to be awful waiting to hear back. Anyone pass or not pass SSR recently & stats? This was 150 sept uy, banked pts from 2012. offered $63pp.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I bought in 2010 at $65/pp, my brother bought in 2011 at $55 point with banked SSR points.

Enjoy your points!

Yes they have ROFR several SSR contracts over the past few weeks - and several have passed there is no way to know until DVC makes the decision which will be sometime over the next 30 days! Loaded contracts with banked points seem to more popular with DVC. I ma surprised at some of the contracts they are taking! Good luck

Ours was ROFR's last week. It was SSR 150 Oct UY Still had all 2012 points $58pp. My broker seemed to believe that if we were in the $60's it may have passed. I know she has a vested interest how much I pay, so I always take that with a grain of salt. We entered a new contract last week for a Dec UY (which aligns with my other contracts) for 160 at $62pp. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. I also agree with most of the other posts, that there is just no rhyme or reason to why and when Disney exercises ROFR.

I hope you will be OK!:wizard:

Worried now. My contract for 150 points at $58pp went to Disney today. No points until 2014 though. I thought I had paid quite high, I hadn't realised SSR was selling for $60+, I was quite confident an hour ago!:eek:

Worried now. My contract for 150 points at $58pp went to Disney today. No points until 2014 though. I thought I had paid quite high, I hadn't realised SSR was selling for $60+, I was quite confident an hour ago!:eek:

I really think you will be fine - they have not picked up any stripped contracts - seems all the contracts have at least current points - actually stripped contracts have been finding out quite quickly that dvc has waived ROFR! Good luck.

Meggysmum said:

I also think there has been a trend towards loaded contracts at SSR. I too think you will be ok...for what that's worth!

One of the companies i spoke with earlier this week said last week they rofrd a $55, $57 & $58 & 1 at $63. Dont know the details of them but clearly theyre all across the #s board. She did say theyre consistantly selling for $61-$66/ pt. Could this all change after the 20th? Maybe. We're supposed to get our contract by tomorrow & can certainly send it back right away but im assuming it wont go to rofr until next week.

I'm at day 21 of the ROFR window. 200 points, 332 2012 points and all forward for $55 per point. Hope I'm far enough in that they aren't gonna buy it back.

I passed yesterday.
150 pts.
Dec. UY
23 pts from 2012, all pts for 2013 and going forward.
$50/pt.

DOes anyone think things will change after the 20th?

No. Judging by the posts on here, the wait lists are filling up with people who will be grandfathered in at the old prices. So even after the prices go up, there will still be a lot of "orders" that will need to be filled. If DVD can't get those points through foreclosure, then they will most likely have to turn to ROFR.

I hope you pass we love SSR and are so happy to be be past the ROFR which doesn't always make sense.

We were thankful to pass ROFR limbo last month 320 Aug UY all 2012 and 2013 intact owner paid 2012 we paid 2013 MF and split closing $53 per pt

Our Broker TBS was terrible. Still waiting for points to be put into our account. We signed contract 1/9, they have been inept, wasteful of time and do not communicate. They said I should see the points sometime in April??? And yes I told them I would forever warn others of their lack of professionalism and common courtesy....wired $$$$ 2 weeks ago.

Good luck!!pixiedust:

I hope you pass we love SSR and are so happy to be be past the ROFR which doesn't always make sense.

We were thankful to pass ROFR limbo last month 320 Aug UY all 2012 and 2013 intact owner paid 2012 we paid 2013 MF and split closing $53 per pt

Our Broker TBS was terrible. Still waiting for points to be put into our account. We signed contract 1/9, they have been inept, wasteful of time and do not communicate. They said I should see the points sometime in April??? And yes I told them I would forever warn others of their lack of professionalism and common courtesy....wired $$$$ 2 weeks ago.

Good luck!!pixiedust:

Have you closed yet? If you've closed and you're waiting for Disney to input your contract into the system, you're pretty much right on schedule. It's has been taking closer to three months from the time people sign their contracts to when they can book their first reservation.

I saw one loaded with last years points get ROFR'd at $63.50. I have been seeing more go in the $60+ range and loaded contracts below $60 are getting ROFR'd more frequently.

We are in contract on a "triple" loaded SSR of 160 points- 320 points now(160 banked '11, 160 '12) and 160 '13 for $66 a point. This was the perfect contract for us so we are willing to pay a few more dollars per point, especially with the upcoming price increases and all the contracts being exercised. Hoping for the best!

Have to say that I was working with Fidelity and was just not hearing back on offers we had made. I also made it clear that I wanted the contract to go to Disney before the 20th. Just don't get it since we were clearly a hot buyer.

I called Kristen and Kin- Resale DVC and they are just lovely! Told her what I wanted and she made it happen. Within 26 hours we had an offer accepted and contract. They are on the ball with communication and are so professional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter