Has anyone had any luck getting a planning video this year?

BWCSH

Once and Future Disney Tourist
My son is going with his school choir in November, so back in February or so, I went onto the Disney site and requested a planning video. We haven't been to DLR since 2009, so a whole lot has changed. I figured the official video would be a good place to start. We waited 6 months, but no video arrived. I went on again last month to make the request again, and, at first, was directed to an online planning page. I eventually found a place to request a video, and made the request, but it has been 8 weeks, and no video.

Do they now pick and choose who gets videos? Do they just not provide them?

If your family has been in the past 6 months and you have advice for a 17 year old who will be on his own, please share!

As far as I can tell, they've stopped shipping the discs. Which is a shame, but I can understand it. It's easier for them to keep the online planning videos updated, and cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter